    Don't mind looking at ways to expand this Python plugin, if possible and if time, but definitely don't have the time to reinvent the wheel.

    Please feedback.
    Vincent
    Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys, GE Interlogix), Aug 1, 2003

  2. Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys, GE Interlogix)

    John Roth Guest

    Which one? The community pages show three(!) different plugins, two of which
    are hosted on Sourceforge and look pretty moribund to me. The third
    (Truestudio) looks quite active, with a current update on June 29, 2003.

    For the ones on Sourceforge, get in touch with the project owners.

    John Roth

    "Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys, GE Interlogix)" <>
    wrote in message news:...
    Does anyone know if work is in progress to update the python plugin for
    eclipse?
    www.eclipse.org

    The features of the current plugin is weak compared to the features of for
    example java.
    My background from the VA environment for Java and Smalltalk makes me hungry
    in getting the same strong IDE for Python.

    John Roth, Aug 1, 2003