Update email adress membershipuser

Guest

Hi,
I am trying to update the e-mail for å user (as an admin), but the new
e-mail address is not saved.
The msgbox gives met he correct email, but when I reload my data in the
gridview, the old value is displayed.

Anyone any idea?

Dim user As MembershipUser
Dim bruker as string
bruker = CType(sender, GridView).DataKeys(e.RowIndex).Value
user = Membership.GetUser(bruker)

user.Email = CType(CType(sender,
GridView).Rows(e.RowIndex).Cells(4).Controls(0), TextBox).Text
MsgBox(user.Email)
MsgBox(bruker)

Guest

Figured out...
Membership.UpdateUser(bruker)
Could be what you ment, Roy, I just did not get it :)
Thanks anyway.