Update figures for Plug-In size?

Andrew Thompson

Berlin Brown

Andrew said:
Figures for plug-in sizes based upon
an updated 14.8Meg for the Java 1.4.3 JRE.
http://www.physci.org/test/graph/index.jsp?nm=Plug-In+Size&lbl=Flash+Quickti
me+Acrobat+Java+.NET&val=35+110+134+148+237&width=45

..err. Careful of wrap on that URL.

The rest of the figures are from
http://www.physci.org/codes/java/plugin.jsp

The units of measurement in the graph
are .1Meg (250 -> 25Meg).

There is also a direct link on the page..
http://www.physci.org/test/graph/

--
Andrew Thompson

People keep complaining that applets arent going anywhere. The real
problem is HTML and JAVASCRIPT. Sun is going out of there way to say
you can build your internet application without using html and
javascript. We have applets, we have plugins, we have webstart.
Obviously, html is great, but some web-developers dont even know what
applets are. Html, good, you(html only web-developer) are wasting your
time trying to develop a serious web-application out of javascript and html.

Prosper

Andrew said:
Figures for plug-in sizes based upon
an updated 14.8Meg for the Java 1.4.3 JRE.
http://www.physci.org/test/graph/index.jsp?nm=Plug-In+Size&lbl=Flash+Quickti
me+Acrobat+Java+.NET&val=35+110+134+148+237&width=45

..err. Careful of wrap on that URL.

< and > solve your URL problem

<http://www.physci.org/test/graph/in...bat+Java+.NET&val=35+110+134+148+237&width=45>

or an older version:

<url:http://www.physci.org/test/graph/in...bat+Java+.NET&val=35+110+134+148+237&width=45>

hope it helps you in the future...
(btw: i don't know outlook supports these uri
notations)