Update GridView without postback

Bijo

Hi,

I'm struggling for a few days with this. Anyone up to help me out ?

I've a situation where I need to update my GridView (ASP.NET 2.0) in
every 30 secs without any postback. I'm using Visual Studio 2005 Beta
2.0 and tried with Client Callback, but no hope. I've implemented the
ICallbackEventHandler for the page and I'm getting the callback to the
page_load in every 30 secs. There I'm binding the updated datasource
object to the GridView, but it is not really rendering to the client.
Is there any way to make this possible ? Any code snippet would be
really appreciated.

Thanks in advance..Bijo