    dropdownlist from the pop-up form I have opened

    Any idea how to do that ?

    Elad.

    Elad Frid, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Elad Frid

    CMA Guest

    try with this type of code in the opened window...

    onunload of the page call to javascript "refreshParent()"

    in the <head> put this function...

    function refreshParent()
    {
    window.opener.document.reload();
    }

    this will refresh the main page.
    so u can see updated values in the lists now.
    (hope u already added the new item to database before unload the page)

    hope this helps,
    CMA

    CMA, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Elad Frid

    Nikerz Inc Guest

    Hi there,

    What you need to do is have the webform update the database, after that call
    a procedure to refresh of the dataset to your control and you should be
    finished!

    Nikerz Inc, Feb 13, 2004
  4. Elad Frid

    Nikerz Inc Guest