Update multiple records at once

A P

How can I go about updating multiple records or deleting multiple records
from a DB at a time?

Evertjan.

A P wrote on 10 jan 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
How can I go about updating multiple records or deleting multiple records
from a DB at a time?

Without your stating the type of db and db-engine,
this is not exactly answerable.

try:

UPDATE myTable
SET columnText = 'blah'
WHERE columnHow = 'yes' or columnHow = 'maybe'

try:

DELETE FROM myTable
WHERE columnHow = 'crap'