Update Multiple Rows in GridView

Memi

Hi Gurus.

I'm quite new to ASP.NET 2.0 and the GridView control.

Here is what I need to do:
I want to display data in a grid view control, in which all the rows
are updateable, means - on each row there is one column that is
displayed as a textbox, and the user can type in the value he wants.

The page contains a single "Save" button, which, when clicked, will
save all the data in the rows using the SQLDataSource on the page.

How can this be accomplished? I've already learnt that I need to modify
the Item Template of the column in order to display there a textbox
instead of the regular label, but what's next? How do I make the
GridView save all the data at once?

I found a lot of references to an "Update all GridView's Rows" post by
some guy named Fredrik, but the link to this post
(http://fredrik.nsquared2.com/viewpost.aspx?PostID=202) just keep being
broken.

Do you have any idea how can that be accomplished? This is quite urgent
for us!

Thanks,

Memi