UPDATE not working in GRIDVIEW

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by loga123, Jun 25, 2006.

  1. loga123

    loga123 Guest

    Hi All,

    I am using asp.net 2.0. I have a gridview where I want to update a row
    value on clicking 'UPDATE" buttomn.

    I have set up sqlDataSource and UPDATE statement. When I click on
    UPDATE, it simply returns to EDIT and changes are not reflected either
    in gridview or in the database.

    My update statement works fine in QA. If I hard code the values from
    gridview (edited values) in my UPDATE statement, it works fine.
    I am not sure what am I missing. For every parameter in UPDATE
    statement, I set "control" parameters where controlID = "MyGridView".

    Any help is greatly appreciated. I have already spent many hours on
    this and trying to figure out the problem. It's very urgent for me.
    Please help

    Thanks

    loga123, Jun 25, 2006