    to give the user some info on the progress of the process.
    Regards,
    Rene
    news.microsoft.com, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Rene,
    There is not built-in way to do this because ASP.NET process the entire
    request before returning any HTML to the client. The "buffer" option
    defaults to true. Using a little more advanced methods, you can contrive
    your own way to incrementally send updates to the user, but ASP.NET does not
    have built-in functionality for this.

    Best regards,
    Jeffrey Palermo

    "news.microsoft.com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have an procedure run in my code behind. Is there a possibility to

    update
    > the innerHTML part of an cell during the process run in the procedure.

    Used

    Jeffrey Palermo [MCP], Oct 13, 2004

  3. news.microsoft.com

    RJDev Guest

    Hello Jeffrey,

    Can you point me a little in the way on solving this more advanced.

    Regards,
    Rene

    "Jeffrey Palermo [MCP]" <http://dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/jpalermo> schreef
    in bericht news:...