    within the SelectedIndexChanged event of a dropdownlist, also found within my
    datagrid?
    I believe I need to determine the row I'm on but I don't know how to get that.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VycnlM?=, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Patrick.O.Ige, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Patrick, thank you but I guess I wasn't specific enough...I can get to the
    info in the dropdownlist, what I want to do is set the text in a bound column
    when the user selects something in a dropdownlist.

    Here's my selectedindexchanged event for my ddl...

    public void ddlResp_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    dgResolution.Items[rownbr].Cells[10].Text = Session["userID"].ToString() ;
    }

    I don't know how to get 'rownbr' in order to say which row of the datagrid
    to update - does this make sense?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VycnlM?=, Oct 17, 2006