UpdateCommand

Matt M.

I would like to have my datagrid's UpdateCommand fire when a user clicks a
button not in the datagrid. How can I do this?

Thanks,
Matt

Earl Teigrob

Can you put all the code for the Update Event into a separate private method
(possibly overloaded) and call it from the event handlers of both the
DataGrid Update button and the Form button?

Earl