    //\c{}
    V__)_ Usuario Linux #201634
    Gentoo Linux con núcleo 2.4.23 sobre Intel Pentium 4

    Imobach González Sosa, Jan 14, 2004

  2. il Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:41:56 +0900, "Imobach González Sosa"
    <> ha scritto::

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I was looking for some updated documentation in ruby's homepage, but I only
    >found reference about version 1.6.
    >
    >So, I wish to know where can I find the documentation of ruby 1.8.1.

    in ruby itself, I suppose :) just run RDoc over the library.
    Or look at ruby-doc.org

    gabriele renzi, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Imobach González Sosa

    Guest

    Imobach González Sosa wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I was looking for some updated documentation in ruby's homepage, but I only
    > found reference about version 1.6.
    >
    > So, I wish to know where can I find the documentation of ruby 1.8.1.

    There is a slew of documentation listed at www.ruby-doc.org, though
    there is not any comprehensive doc for 1.8 (and what's listed at
    ruby-doc may be more about 1.6/1.7 than 1.8).

    The best source for 1.8 might be the ri and rdoc files available from
    the current CVS tree.

    (Making those browsable from ruby-doc.org is on my To To list)

    James

    > Thank you all.

    , Jan 15, 2004
  4. Imobach González Sosa

    Phil Tomson Guest

    Phil Tomson, Jan 15, 2004
  5. El Jueves, 15 de Enero de 2004 01:01, escribió:
    > There is a slew of documentation listed at www.ruby-doc.org, though
    > there is not any comprehensive doc for 1.8 (and what's listed at
    > ruby-doc may be more about 1.6/1.7 than 1.8).
    >
    > The best source for 1.8 might be the ri and rdoc files available from
    > the current CVS tree.
    >
    > (Making those browsable from ruby-doc.org is on my To To list)

    Hi all,

    I've found this one on www.ruby-doc.org: http://www.ruby-doc.org/
    index.rb/2004/Jan/14#RubyOneNineRdocs

    It seems just perfect for me.