Updated documentation

Imobach González Sosa

Hi all,

I was looking for some updated documentation in ruby's homepage, but I only
found reference about version 1.6.

So, I wish to know where can I find the documentation of ruby 1.8.1.

Thank you all.

--
EuropeSwPatentFree (http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es)
(o_.' Imobach González Sosa (e-mail address removed)

gabriele renzi

il Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:41:56 +0900, "Imobach González Sosa"
Hi all,

I was looking for some updated documentation in ruby's homepage, but I only
found reference about version 1.6.

So, I wish to know where can I find the documentation of ruby 1.8.1.

in ruby itself, I suppose :) just run RDoc over the library.
Or look at ruby-doc.org

jbritt

Imobach said:
Hi all,

I was looking for some updated documentation in ruby's homepage, but I only
found reference about version 1.6.

So, I wish to know where can I find the documentation of ruby 1.8.1.

There is a slew of documentation listed at www.ruby-doc.org, though
there is not any comprehensive doc for 1.8 (and what's listed at
ruby-doc may be more about 1.6/1.7 than 1.8).

The best source for 1.8 might be the ri and rdoc files available from
the current CVS tree.

(Making those browsable from ruby-doc.org is on my To To list)

James

Imobach González Sosa

El Jueves, 15 de Enero de 2004 01:01, (e-mail address removed) escribió:
There is a slew of documentation listed at www.ruby-doc.org, though
there is not any comprehensive doc for 1.8 (and what's listed at
ruby-doc may be more about 1.6/1.7 than 1.8).

The best source for 1.8 might be the ri and rdoc files available from
the current CVS tree.

(Making those browsable from ruby-doc.org is on my To To list)

Hi all,

I've found this one on www.ruby-doc.org: http://www.ruby-doc.org/
index.rb/2004/Jan/14#RubyOneNineRdocs

It seems just perfect for me.