Updated hotlist

Discussion in 'C++' started by Sunitha, Jan 23, 2013.

  1. Sunitha

    Sunitha Guest

    Hi All,

    Hope you are doing well.

    Please find the below candidates available Immediately. Please let me know if you have any requirements @

    Name Job Title Total Exp Current Location Relocation
    Jarrar Zaidi Websphere Application Administrator 7+ Illinois Anywhere
    Ali Agha Websphere Application Administrator 7+ Illinois Anywhere
    Varun Verma Oracle Golden Gate Database Administrator 7+ New York Anywhere
    Prasanta .Net Developer 5+ Michigan MI,DC,MD,VA,NE
    VidyaSagar Web Developer 7+ Michigan FL, NJ, MI
    Mohan Ganganala Sr. SAP MM/WM/PP Consultant 7+ California Anywhere
    Siva Praveen SAP PP/MM/PI 7+ California Anywhere

    Thanks & Regards,

    Sunitha
    Horizon SoftTech Inc.
    Phone: 248 906 0779
    Fax : 313 397 0860

    www.horizonsoftech.net

    We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you arenot interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you
    Sunitha, Jan 23, 2013

  2. Sunitha

    red floyd Guest

    On 1/23/2013 7:40 AM, Sunitha wrote:
    > [spam redacted]
    >
    > We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you

    Did anyone on the group solicit this email?
    red floyd, Jan 23, 2013

  3. Sunitha

    Jorgen Grahn Guest

    Re: REMOVE (was Re: Updated hotlist)

    On Wed, 2013-01-23, Andy Champ wrote:
    > On 23/01/2013 19:54, red floyd wrote:
    >> On 1/23/2013 7:40 AM, Sunitha wrote:
    >>> [spam redacted]
    >>>
    >>> We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
    >>> you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
    >>> with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from
    >>> our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you
    >>>

    >> Did anyone on the group solicit this email?
    >>

    > Not in those locations. [Southern UK or nearby parts of Europe, if
    > anyone wants me :) ]

    I was just wondering if red floyd meant "solicit" in the UK or the US
    sense ...

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .