    little while. Its available here: http://www.fishandcross.com/blog/?p=194
    Please let me know if I've missed anything.
    , Jun 1, 2007

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >To celebrate jython's recent progress I've updated my Jython
    >Bibliography to include new resources I've tripped over in the last
    >little while. Its available here: http://www.fishandcross.com/blog/?p=194
    >Please let me know if I've missed anything.

    'Deserves a link from The Jython Wiki <URL: http://wiki.python.org/jython >.

    Incidentally, if you want to extend your bibliography back another year,
    the second page of <URL:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20010201...nworldonline/swol-02-1998/swol-02-python.html >
    gushed about JPython back in '98, with another mention in <URL:
    http://sunsite.uakom.sk/sunworldonline/swol-08-1998/swol-08-regex.html#2 >.
    Notice also the reference to the developer.com item that summer.
    Cameron Laird, Jun 1, 2007