Updated Jython Bibliography

Cameron Laird

To celebrate jython's recent progress I've updated my Jython
Bibliography to include new resources I've tripped over in the last
little while. Its available here: http://www.fishandcross.com/blog/?p=194
Please let me know if I've missed anything.

'Deserves a link from The Jython Wiki <URL: http://wiki.python.org/jython >.

Incidentally, if you want to extend your bibliography back another year,
the second page of <URL:
http://web.archive.org/web/20010201...nworldonline/swol-02-1998/swol-02-python.html >
gushed about JPython back in '98, with another mention in <URL:
http://sunsite.uakom.sk/sunworldonline/swol-08-1998/swol-08-regex.html#2 >.
Notice also the reference to the developer.com item that summer.