Updated Strong Named Assembly

Guest

We are building a simple ASP.NET app where the assembly has a strong name and is delayed signed
Everything works fine when you run it.
However, after making changes to the source, these changes are not reflected when you build and re-run it.

Cowboy

It sounds like you also have it in the GAC? If so, you have to tell your app
to use newer versions of assemblies (in the .config file) or it will ALWAYS
use the one it was originally compiled with.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!