UpdatePanels refresh other UpdatePanels when UpdateMode is 'Condit

Guest

Morning,

I've still got an issue with an AJAX enabled site.

I've a master page with two ContentPlaceholders. I've then got a default
aspx page which contains several user controls I've written. Each user
control contains an UpdatePanel. Each UpdatePanel has
UpdateMode='Conditional' set to it.

When one of the UpdatePanel updates, they all update.

How do I make this work so that when I update one panel, only that panel
gets refreshed? At the moment there is no point me using Microsoft AJAX as
my whole page gets updated.

Masudur

Morning,

I've still got an issue with an AJAX enabled site.

I've a master page with two ContentPlaceholders. I've then got a default
aspx page which contains several user controls I've written. Each user
control contains an UpdatePanel. Each UpdatePanel has
UpdateMode='Conditional' set to it.

When one of the UpdatePanel updates, they all update.

How do I make this work so that when I update one panel, only that panel
gets refreshed? At the moment there is no point me using Microsoft AJAX as
my whole page gets updated.

Hi...

Please check wheither your ScriptManager's
EnablePartialRendering="true" is set...

Thanks
Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
Kaz Software Ltd.