    panels from another one. How can I do this? How can I force the whole page
    to be updated from a button inside an update panel?

    Regards

    ma, Sep 28, 2007

  2. UpdatePanel controls have an .Update() method that can be called to force
    the panel to update.

    HTH.

    -dl

    --
    David R. Longnecker
    http://blog.tiredstudent.com

    David R. Longnecker, Sep 28, 2007

  3. ma

    ma Guest

    Thanks. How to force a full page update?

    Regards

    ma, Sep 29, 2007
  4. ma

    Guest

    When one updates, all others on the same page should update
    automatically. The UpdateMode attribute controls this, and it's
    default mode is "Always" which means it updates when any part of the
    page updates.

    That is assuming you mean the UpdatePanel control from AjaxToolkit

    -Mike Placentra II

    On Sep 28, 6:19 am, "ma" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have two update Panel in my page. I want to update one of these update
    > panels from another one. How can I do this? How can I force the whole page
    > to be updated from a button inside an update panel?
    >
    > Regards

    , Sep 29, 2007