Updating Existing Web Apps via Installer

Billy K.

How would one create sometime of installer package that would allow a user
to update an ASP.NET 2.0 INTRANET site with ease.

I have created an application for medical practices which is really just an
intranet site on their network which they access via an HTA on each
workstation. From time to time, I deliver updates/upgrades. I use the new
Web deployment tool which creates a pre-compiles version with all source
code hidden. I either use a VPN (IF they have one) and go to each office
myself and simply copy the new files for the web over the old ones. It works
fine, but I'd love to streamline by giving them a downloadable installer to
do the same. I do NOT want to have the thing reinstall the Web itself, due
to the special security settings in place to allow writing to certain
subfolders.

Thanks,

Billy K.