    Any ideas on how this can be accomplished. Any help would be appreciated

    Thanks
    Joe

    =?Utf-8?B?am9l?=, Jan 21, 2004

  2. The simplest example I've seen for such a situation is this:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/08/asp200308bm_l/asp200308bm_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "joe" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > A simply question which may not have a simple answer...
    >
    > I would like to update an IE page at regular intervals to give clients

    visual feedback on say a download that there doing, or some server work
    that's being done. Sort of like when you go to windows update page, click on
    scan for updates, and the screen refreshes to show the percentage it's done
    scanning your computer for updates.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 21, 2004