updating Membershipuser.Email

Jeff

hey

..net 3.5

I want to update the email of the user, so I was trying this code, but it
doesn't update the email address.
TextBox text;
text = (TextBox)tblUserInfo.FindControl("Email");
MembershipUser user = Membership.GetUser(Profile.UserName);
user.Email = text.Text;

any suggestions on what I should do to solve this?

Masudur

hey

.net 3.5

I want to update the email of the user, so I was trying this code, but it
doesn't update the email address.
TextBox text;
text = (TextBox)tblUserInfo.FindControl("Email");
MembershipUser user = Membership.GetUser(Profile.UserName);
user.Email = text.Text;

any suggestions on what I should do to solve this?

Hi..

did you called the method

Membership.UpdateUser(userobject);

after the operation...