Updating multiple Tables

Guest

What is the best/easiest way to update multiple tables at a time?

Can you recommend any tutorials?

Thanks, Justin.

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Hi Justin
What is the best/easiest way to update multiple tables at a time?
I guess you mean tables in a database....

It depends on how you access your data.

a) DataSet: you can load multiple tables to a dataset add relations to them
(just like in the db) and call the dataadapter.Update() to update multiple
tables.

b) DataReader/Command: You have to fire each sqlcommand yourself.

c) ORM: Just load the objects change them call object.Update() or
objectmanager.Save()

So the question is: where are u?