    Yes we all know OleDbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable) call update
    Database,but what else for DataTable.AcceptChanges()? When/why we have
    to use it?

    farmer, Nov 18, 2005

  2. farmer

    Bruce Barker Guest

    datatables track changes (adds, updates and deletes). unlike com ado,
    datasets have no methods for reading, writing or updating databases. this is
    performed by external object (like a dataadapter). thus it has no way of
    knowing when your code is done with this tracking info. when you call
    AcceptChanges(), it resets all the change tracking info.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Nov 18, 2005

  3. farmer

    farmer Guest