    I just need a triger event to rebind the gridview but how can i do that from
    the child page?

    Thanks in advance,

    =?Utf-8?B?YWRz?=, Feb 11, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWRz?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    something like this?
    http://aspadvice.com/blogs/joteke/archive/2005/06/15/2340.aspx

    It works similarly for ASP.NET 2.0. Just note that
    Page.GetPostBackEventReference should be
    Page.ClientScript.GetPostBackEventReference in v2.0.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 11, 2006

  3. Re: updating the parent page after modifying data on a child page

    Thanks. The link is very helpful..Hmm i need to use a server button to do the
    task not html button.is there a way i can do this?
    In the child page, i need to update the changes to the database on server
    button click and refresh the parent page. Is there a trick i can accomplish
    the 2 tasl using a server button?

    =?Utf-8?B?YWRz?=, Feb 19, 2006