Updating with DetailsView Control - ASP.net2

Roger

Got a GridView control on screen - users can select a record from this and
it shows up details of selected record in a DetailsView control.

DetailsView control is set to allow Updates & Inserts. Inserts work fine but
updates dont give any errors but also dont update the record? Any ideas what
I'm doing wrong?

THanks

Roger

joeka

I am having the exact same problem - and I can't for the life of me
work out why.

My first attempt at using a GridView \ DetailsView combination worked
perfectly - it Inserts, Updates and Deletes perfectly!

My second attempt just doesn't seem to be working... It Inserts, it
Deletes, but for some unknown reasons doesn't Update!!! :(

I have checked and re-checked the code, but can't spot anything
different from my original (working) example... I am using an
SQLDataSource with an MS Access DB.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe