    How I can upgrade my IIS6 to IIS7 on 2000 server?

    Thanks for any help.

    Tedmond
    Tedmond, Jul 18, 2009

  2. Tedmond

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Tedmond" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > How I can upgrade my IIS6 to IIS7 on 2000 server?

    You can't upgrade IIS, as IIS7 is a component of the Vista workstation
    and Win 2k8 server O/S platforms, You want to use IIS7, then you must
    upgrade to one on those platforms

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4252 (20090717) __________

    http://www.eset.com
    Mr. Arnold, Jul 18, 2009