    Just wondering if there is a drag&Drop solution for migrating MS Access
    forms to VB.NET?

    Anyone had any experiences?
    NavEEd, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Maybe, but you wouldn't learn about it here... try an Access or VB.Net
    forum.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jul 14, 2004

  3. NavEEd

    NavEEd Guest

    Well, in saying .net, I mean ASP.net front end..

    Sorry. :)

    NavEEd, Jul 14, 2004
  4. NavEEd

    James Baker Guest

    "NavEEd" <> wrote in message
    > Well, in saying .net, I mean ASP.net front end..
    >
    > Sorry. :)

    Regardless, this still isn't a .NET newsgroup...it's for "classic" ASP.
    Check out: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    James Baker, Jul 14, 2004
  5. NavEEd

    NavEEd Guest

    Thanks for the help.