Upgrade to Borland C++ 5.02 from 5.0?

Donalbane

Hello, does anyone know how to go about getting this upgrade? There is
a phone number on the box of the 5.0 software to you used to be able to
call, but the number is no longer in service. Borland customer support
simply informs me that the product is no longer offered. Is the 5.02
upgrade available for download somewhere?

Don Tucker
Applied Research Laboratories

Chris Croughton

Hello, does anyone know how to go about getting this upgrade? There is
a phone number on the box of the 5.0 software to you used to be able to
call, but the number is no longer in service. Borland customer support
simply informs me that the product is no longer offered. Is the 5.02
upgrade available for download somewhere?

It isn't on topic here, try the Borland newsgroups (available from their
server or I believe via a web interface on their site). BC++ 5.6 is
available (command line tools only, BCC32/LINK32 and the like) free from
their site.

Chris C