    --
    -C. Moya
    http://www.cmoya.com

    CMoya, Jan 25, 2008

  2. CMoya

    SurturZ Guest

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-au/vstudio/aa700834.aspx

    --
    David Streeter
    Synchrotech Software
    Sydney Australia

    SurturZ, Jan 29, 2008

  3. CMoya

    CMoya Guest

    I've been there. It doesn't help.

    --
    -C. Moya
    http://www.cmoya.com

    CMoya, Jan 30, 2008
  4. CMoya

    SurturZ Guest

    Yeah it does, it says:
    "Upgrade information for Visual Studio 2005 Professional
    Customers who qualify for the upgrade price include licensed users of the
    following Microsoft and competitor products:
    Microsoft products
    <snip> Visual Studio .NET 2003 Professional Edition
    Visual Studio .NET 2003 Professional Special Edition
    Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Developer
    Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Architect
    <snip>"

    So if you have a retail box of VS.NET, you can get the upgrade price.

    From memory you need to snail-mail them the product key from your boxed set.
    I think that's what I did when I bought my subscription. I don't know if you
    can access the online MSDN Concierge, but he should be able to help.

    --
    David Streeter
    Synchrotech Software

    SurturZ, Feb 4, 2008
  5. CMoya

    CMoya Guest

    Thank you. That seems to be for the Visual Studio boxed package... not
    including MSDN Subscription. Maybe I'm getting old and can't read. :)
    My IT guy already ordered it from CDW so the point is now moot I think.
    Thanks again.

    --
    -C. Moya
    http://www.cmoya.com