Upgraded to ASP.NET 3.5, Installed VS 2008 and now AJAX problem

mazdotnet

Hi all,

I've just upgrade our site to the latest asp.net 3.5 using visual
studio 2008. However, I can not get the AJAX component to work
properly. My application runs fine but it keeps doing a postback on
the whole page when testing AJAX. I tried this Microsoft example as
well and same thing problem. Any idea what could be the problem? It
compiles fine but no

My code was taken from http://asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/ViewSample.aspx?sref=UpdatePan...

My code -----------------------------------------------

CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="Test_ajax_Default" %>

"http://

<head runat="server">
</head>

<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:ScriptManager id="ScriptManager1" runat="server">
</asp:ScriptManager>
<asp:UpdatePanel id="UpdatePanel1" UpdateMode="Conditional"
runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<fieldset>
<legend>Parent UpdatePanel</legend>
Last refresh <%=DateTime.Now.ToString() %> <br />
<asp:Button ID="Button1" runat="server" Text="Refresh
Outer Panel" />
<asp:UpdatePanel ID="UpdatePanel2" runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<fieldset>
<legend>Nested UpdatePanel</legend>
Last refresh <%=DateTime.Now.ToString() %>
<asp:Calendar ID="Calendar1"
runat="server"></
asp:Calendar>
</fieldset>