Upgrading from IIS 5.1 to IIS 6.0 How? Where?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Otis Mukinfus, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. Otis Mukinfus, Jul 4, 2005

  2. Otis Mukinfus

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Otis:
    IIS 6.0 runs as part of Window Server 2003....if you install Windows Server
    2003, you'll get IIS 6.0 (or atleast, can install it form that point). It
    doesn't run on Xp/2000 (dunno why).

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    come!)

    Karl Seguin, Jul 4, 2005

  3. The upgrade is to install one of the Win2k3 Server variations, as at this
    time, IIS 6 only runs on Win2k3.

    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

    http://www.google.com
    Google is your "Friend"

    Star Fleet Admiral Q, Jul 4, 2005
  4. On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:46:29 -0400, "Star Fleet Admiral Q"
    <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NO-SPAM)@(SPAM-NOT)hotmail.com> wrote:

    >The upgrade is to install one of the Win2k3 Server variations, as at this
    >time, IIS 6 only runs on Win2k3.

    Thanks, Y,All.

    Otis Mukinfus
    http://www.otismukinfus.com