    thanx in advance
    rekha

    , Jul 8, 2003

  2. Buddy Guest

    You might want to convert vb6 to C#. check this link.

    http://www.netcoole.com/vb6tocs.htm

    upgrade it to VB.Net but the problem is that there are 2
    user controls 1.treeview,2.MS-Flex grid
    >which doesnt get upgraded...
    >since all my forms uses these controls,none of them have

    been upgraded properly...
    >i dont want to recreate entire project & project is

    huge.plz give me suggestions for this asap

    ************
    >Sent via Fuzzy Software @ http://www.fuzzysoftware.com/
    >Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of

    links to ASP & ASP.NET resources...

    Buddy, Jul 11, 2003

  3. migr8tor

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    GreatMigrations offers a VB6/ASP/COM to .NET migration toolset that can be configured to help you migrate any COM API/Control to an appropriate .NET replacement (and avoid interop). The facility helps automate many aspects of re-engineering: everything from assembly references to enums, properties, methods, events, and designer code. It takes some design and XML coding to setup, but once the details are worked out the translator can apply the rules to your entire codebase and save you a lot of work.

    migr8tor, Jun 25, 2009