    I am very thank full if anybody can help me out.

    Thanks,
    P.V.A.Sesha Sai

    Sesha, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Sesha,
    To upgrade VS.NET to the newer version of .NET Framework, you need to
    actually upgrade VS.NET. Upgrading just the framework will not change
    VS.NET.

    The version of the framework is 'hardcoded' in the version of VS.NET.

    There is a $29 upgrade offer for VS.NET if you have a qualifying version:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/howtobuy/upgrade/vstudio03/

    Hope this helps
    Jay

    Jay B. Harlow [MVP - Outlook], Jul 23, 2003