  1. anna

    anna Guest

    I want to upload a file from cliet to server using servlet.Can you help?

    anna, Apr 6, 2006

  2. anna

    Josep Guest

    anna escribió:
    > I want to upload a file from cliet to server using servlet.Can you help?

    Hola Anna, bon dia,

    You can does it with jsp, there is a header in html for do it, or in
    struts there are tags for upload files.

    Josep, Apr 6, 2006

  3. anna wrote:
    > I want to upload a file from cliet to server using servlet.Can you help?

    You can use the FileUpload library from Jakarta Commons (current version
    is 1.1):

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/

    The website also contains information about how to use it.

    Regards
    Stefan

    Stefan Waldmann, Apr 6, 2006