    dialog box. Why I am asking this is I am going to handle this with my Client
    side ActiveX control.

    If anybody does knows this, please help me. Thanks is advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FyYXY=?=, Aug 2, 2005

  2. Well, first you're going to need to either find or write an ActiveX control
    that does what you want it to. Then you need to bone up on using ActiveX
    Controls in HTML pages.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Everybody picks their nose,
    But some people are better at hiding it.

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 2, 2005

  3. I know, it can only be done by using ActiveX control. But, I am lacking the
    knowledge of how to upload/download a file without using default IE support.
    If you know how to do this, please tell me.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FyYXY=?=, Aug 2, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2FyYXY=?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    generally that would all be builtin to the control (ui/upload/download). you
    just need to find/buy the control, and convince your users to install it.
    the control will come with instructions for the html markup to host it.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Aug 3, 2005