Upload data using VB

NohaKhalifa

Dear All ,

I have a web site and it has Access db and i want to make a VB program
to send data from offline db(Application made using Access) to the
website database .

I don't want to upload the whole database file (.mdb), because there
are more than one branch for the company will do the same .

So I need to send only the content of table in offline db to online db
..

I think there is nothing to this using Access itself so i need to do
it using vb, Is this true and if so how can i do it ???

Thanks alot
Noha khalifa