Upload/Download to web folder.

Whitingx

Hello,

I'm having a problem with 'N2D Personal Web Folder'
(http://www.net2database.com). I have no problem uploading files of
up to 6MB but when trying to upload a 50MB file it hangs for ages
before coming up with an error. My questions are;
- Has anyone else used N2D Personal Web Folder and if so, did they
encounter this problem ?
- Is the error due to a timeout problem that can be reset either on
the server (W2K server) or via IIS (IISv5)
I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me with this, if it
would help to see the code please let me know.