upload excel file and get data from it

powerranger

I wrote an asp.net application where I can upload an Excel file to the
server and get the data from it to display on my datagrid. The
program compile without error. The file loaded on the server without
problems. I used OleDb to connect to it. But it gave me an OleDb
error saying: Failure creating File. If I go to Window Explore I can
see it on the server and can open it in Excel (so not a security
issue). After, I added another button on the form to connect to the
Excel file and was able to see the data. Is there another process
that is holding the Excel file so I cannot connect to it after I
loaded the file?