    I am using ASP and vbscript for my applications.
    Thanks.
    Matt
    Matt, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Matt

    Ray at Guest

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Is it possible to do it in some way without using the
    third party controls.

    Thanks.

    Matt, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Matt

    Ray at Guest

    Yes, the bottom half of the article has links to script-only methods. If
    your files are anywhere larger than a few KB, I strongly suggest you
    purchase a component if that is an option, however. There's a _huge_
    difference in speed. My test results yielded:

    Average bytes/sec:

    Script¹: 16,671.92
    Component²: 5,999,410.74

    Ray at work

    ¹ http://aspzone.com/posts/160.aspx
    ² http://www.aspupload.com

    Ray at, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Matt

    Bob Barrows Guest

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnasdj01/html/asp0900.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnasdj01/html/asp01a2alistingb.asp

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Please reply to the newsgroup. The email account listed in my From header is

    Bob Barrows, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Matt

    matt Guest

    Thanks Ray! Thanks Bob ! :)