    Guest Guest

    Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
    size? Please help.
    Guest, Nov 28, 2007

  2. <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />

    Google "httpRuntime" for more details.

    Scott Roberts, Nov 28, 2007

  3. On Nov 28, 9:05 pm, "Scott Roberts" <-webworks-
    software.com> wrote:
    > <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
    >
    > Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
    > > size? Please help.- Hide quoted text -

    More about httpRuntime Element
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e1f13641.aspx
    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 28, 2007

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?

    "Scott Roberts" <-webworks-software.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Guest, Nov 29, 2007
  5. By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
    my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing. ;)

    Scott Roberts, Nov 29, 2007

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Scott,
    Where can I find the seeting limit user to upload file?

    Guest, Nov 29, 2007
  7. On Nov 29, 5:20 pm, <> wrote:
    > Thanks Scott,
    > Where can I find the seeting limit user to upload file?
    >
    > "Scott Roberts" <-webworks-software.com> wrote in
    > messagenews:%...
    >

    > > By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
    > > my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing. ;)

    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?

    > > > "Scott Roberts" <-webworks-software.com> wrote in
    > > > messagenews:...

    > > > file

    There is no such limit. Maybe you should explain your problem in
    details, because your question is not clear.
    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 29, 2007