    I did try Google, but all my hits were how to "upload your web page" and not
    "how to upload using your webpage".

    Thx!

    Noozer, May 18, 2005

  2. In article <3bKie.1407861$6l.366022@pd7tw2no>, says...
    > I've an intranet webpage which is using ASP. Part of this page uses
    > pictures. I'd like to be able to update these pictures through the website
    > instead of through FTP or directly on the server.
    >
    > How can I have the user upload pictures from their client machine to our
    > webserver?
    >
    > I did try Google, but all my hits were how to "upload your web page" and not
    > "how to upload using your webpage".

    Read up on <input type="file"> and then find an ASP upload component,
    such as ASPUpload which is cunningly located at
    http://www.aspupload.com/

    --
    Hywel

    Kill the Crazy Frog
    http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/

    Hywel Jenkins, May 18, 2005

  3. Noozer

    Noozer Guest

    "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > In article <3bKie.1407861$6l.366022@pd7tw2no>, says...
    > > I've an intranet webpage which is using ASP. Part of this page uses
    > > pictures. I'd like to be able to update these pictures through the

    website
    > > instead of through FTP or directly on the server.
    > >
    > > How can I have the user upload pictures from their client machine to our
    > > webserver?
    > >
    > > I did try Google, but all my hits were how to "upload your web page" and

    not
    > > "how to upload using your webpage".

    > Read up on <input type="file"> and then find an ASP upload component,
    > such as ASPUpload which is cunningly located at
    > http://www.aspupload.com/

    Thanks! I was able to find just what I was looking for.

    Noozer, May 18, 2005
  4. Noozer

    mark | r Guest

    "Noozer" <> wrote in message
    > "Hywel Jenkins" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <3bKie.1407861$6l.366022@pd7tw2no>, says...
    > > > I've an intranet webpage which is using ASP. Part of this page uses
    > > > pictures. I'd like to be able to update these pictures through the

    > website
    > > > instead of through FTP or directly on the server.
    > > >
    > > > How can I have the user upload pictures from their client machine to

    our
    > > > webserver?
    > > >
    > > > I did try Google, but all my hits were how to "upload your web page"

    and
    > not
    > > > "how to upload using your webpage".

    > > Read up on <input type="file"> and then find an ASP upload component,
    > > such as ASPUpload which is cunningly located at
    > > http://www.aspupload.com/

    > Thanks! I was able to find just what I was looking for.

    if you dont have COM access, you can use file system object to upload tho
    its less fancy and not good at large files.

    Mark

    mark | r, May 18, 2005