    privileges on the Virtual directory in IIS snap to be able to load an image
    without the error directory permissions.
    Thanks in advance

    SalamElias, Oct 26, 2005

  2. SalamElias

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hello,

    To allow form authenticated user upload files to a IIS server, you can
    create a additional application pool ( I assume you work with IIS 6 and
    ..NET framework 1.1), and set the application pool's indetity as a
    particular local account who has enough permission to access your local
    file system. In this way, you don't need to grant everyone, only the
    particular user.

    Here is an article about how to upload a file in ASP.NET, hope this help:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q315832

    Luke

    [MSFT], Oct 26, 2005

  3. SalamElias

    SalamElias Guest

    No, I have a win2000 box with IIS 5 and .Net 1.1.
    Cheers
    Salam

    SalamElias, Oct 26, 2005
  4. SalamElias