Upload files.

MichaelK

I need to I make an .asp page on our website
where users could upload different files, like text, pdf or images.
No .net environment.
Could be it done with VBscript or have to use something else?
Any examples or ready to use objects, any tips would be appreciated?
I'm a little bit rusty but can catch up.

Thanks,
Michael

Vic Sowers

MichaelK said:
I need to I make an .asp page on our website
where users could upload different files, like text, pdf or images.
No .net environment.
Could be it done with VBscript or have to use something else?
Any examples or ready to use objects, any tips would be appreciated?
I'm a little bit rusty but can catch up.

Thanks,
Michael

If you have access to the server, the following component is free and works
well:

http://boltware.net/product/FileUpload/

Bullschmidt

And here is a pure ASP (i.e. no components) resource for letting the
user upload a file which is something that was unfortunately not built
into ASP:

ASP File Upload Using VBScript by John R. Lewis - 7/10/2000
http://aspzone.com/posts/160.aspx

Best regards,
http://www.Bullschmidt.com