    I'm a little bit rusty but can catch up.

    Thanks,
    Michael
    MichaelK, Jul 2, 2005

  2. Hi MichaelK,

    See here. http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2189 I suggest using a
    component if that is an option. Classic ASP doesn't have any file upload
    handling built in.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jul 2, 2005

  3. MichaelK

    Vic Sowers Guest

    "MichaelK" <> wrote in message
    >I need to I make an .asp page on our website
    > where users could upload different files, like text, pdf or images.
    > No .net environment.
    > Could be it done with VBscript or have to use something else?
    > Any examples or ready to use objects, any tips would be appreciated?
    > I'm a little bit rusty but can catch up.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Michael

    If you have access to the server, the following component is free and works
    well:

    http://boltware.net/product/FileUpload/
    Vic Sowers, Jul 2, 2005
  4. MichaelK

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Curt_C [MVP], Jul 5, 2005
  5. MichaelK

    Bullschmidt Guest

    And here is a pure ASP (i.e. no components) resource for letting the
    user upload a file which is something that was unfortunately not built
    into ASP:

    ASP File Upload Using VBScript by John R. Lewis - 7/10/2000
    http://aspzone.com/posts/160.aspx

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jul 5, 2005
  6. MichaelK

    Evertjan. Guest

    Bullschmidt wrote on 05 jul 2005 in

    > ASP File Upload Using VBScript by John R. Lewis - 7/10/2000
    > http://aspzone.com/posts/160.aspx

    "The resource cannot be found."

    Try:
    <http://aspzone.com/articles/160.aspx>