    system or database?

    Thanks in advance!
    Tang Biao
    Biao Tang, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Store the files in a directory. Whether to keep the file names in database
    or not depends on your application requirements.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Nov 25, 2004

  3. Biao Tang

    Biao Tang Guest

    Thanks Eliyahu. Could you please explain why storing in a directory is
    better than in a Image field of the table? It will be easier to
    management and more secure from windows users to access it if in the
    database. How do you think?
    Biao Tang, Nov 26, 2004