    How do I setup a ftp program (cuteFTP) when uploading images not to
    upload the Thumbs.db file

    Thanks
    steve, Dec 19, 2003

  2. steve

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:bs033e$2nt$>

    http://cuteftp.com/support/

    --
    brucie
    20/December/2003 10:39:09 am kilo
    brucie, Dec 20, 2003

  3. On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 01:58:18 +0200, steve wrote the following message
    <bs033e$2nt$>:

    <snip>
    >How do I setup a ftp program (cuteFTP) when uploading images not to
    >upload the Thumbs.db file

    Don't select the Thumbs.db to upload? I am assuming that you are
    selecting a whole *folder* to upload to your server. Instead of
    selecting the folder, try selecting all the images inside that folder,
    then hold down your CTRL key and left click once on the Thumbs.db file
    to deselect that file for sending - then try sending.

    Kind Regards,
    Samuël ML Lison
    Samuël ML Lison, Dec 20, 2003