Upload not working on adding progress bar script in HTML file

Saikat Saha

I am creating an app where I need to upload file using HTML input type="file" to a PHP server,when I upload the file to the PHP link without progress bar its working fine but when i add progress bar count script using ajaxform its unable to upload the file to the PHP server while this progress barcode works fine for this online test server, http://posttestserver.com/post.php.

I am not getting what is the actual issue as I am not aware of PHP code andmy friend is not aware of HTML code,my friend is saying there is nothing to do from his end as it is working fine without progress bar script. I had tried all possible progress bar script available in the web.please help me out how to solve it with progress bar count.

Ray_Net

saikat.saha5 said:
I am creating an app where I need to upload file using HTML input type="file" to a PHP server,when I upload the file to the PHP link without progress bar its working fine but when i add progress bar count script using ajaxform its unable to upload the file to the PHP server while this progress bar code works fine for this online test server, http://posttestserver.com/post.php.

I am not getting what is the actual issue as I am not aware of PHP code and my friend is not aware of HTML code,my friend is saying there is nothing to do from his end as it is working fine without progress bar script. I had tried all possible progress bar script available in the web.please help me out how to solve it with progress bar count.

I could be that your progress bar code is doing too much cpu ... breaking the
connection. This could be caused per exemple, il you update your progress bar too
often , let's says each 10 characters :)
I had this problem .... and i solved it by dividing the amount of bytes by 20. giving
per exemple 200 Kbytes - So i updated my progress bar each 200 Kbytes. (only 20 bar
length updates)