    upload it?

    Thanks,

    Gary
    Gary, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Gary

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:37:17 GMT, "Gary" <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > I want to allow files to be uploaded to a folder on my site.

    Easy in PHP. Can be done in ASP, though not as easily. You will
    definitely need server-side scripting of some sort, though.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Gary

    spaghetti Guest

    >> I want to allow files to be uploaded to a folder on my site.

    > Easy in PHP. Can be done in ASP, though not as easily. You will
    > definitely need server-side scripting of some sort, though.

    It's not too hard (the PHP method seems confusing to me cause I'm a PHP
    newb). In ASP 3.0 you'll need a third party upload component, free with
    most ASP 3.0 hosting and they are all pretty easy to use. Else just use
    this script:

    <http://www.asp101.com/articles/jacob/scriptupload.asp>

    In ASP.NET, much easier, see
    <http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/fileupload.asp>.