Upload script

Gary

I want to allow files to be uploaded to a folder on my site.

Is there a script to search the user's drive, select the file, and then
upload it?

Thanks,

Gary

Mark Parnell

I want to allow files to be uploaded to a folder on my site.

Easy in PHP. Can be done in ASP, though not as easily. You will
definitely need server-side scripting of some sort, though.

spaghetti

Easy in PHP. Can be done in ASP, though not as easily. You will
definitely need server-side scripting of some sort, though.

It's not too hard (the PHP method seems confusing to me cause I'm a PHP
newb). In ASP 3.0 you'll need a third party upload component, free with
most ASP 3.0 hosting and they are all pretty easy to use. Else just use
this script:

<http://www.asp101.com/articles/jacob/scriptupload.asp>

In ASP.NET, much easier, see
<http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/fileupload.asp>.