upload site on server please Help!

Guest

Hi,I write one page of asp.net and this page must be work in site that write with as
I have 2 question
!.how can I use asp cookies that use in asp pages in my asp.net page
2.the .net framework install in server and I make folder in iis and add my asp.net project there I have a simple test page that has just response.write("test"); and try to run it but it shows error i
Line 44: by Microsoft that offers a single logon and core profile services for member sites
Line 45: --
Line 46: <authentication mode="None" />
Line 47:
Line 48: <!-- AUTHORIZATION
do you know what is the problem
regards ...Mahsa

Malek

check your web.config ... either you don"t have one, or the one you have has
<authentication mode="None" />

mahsa said:
Hi,I write one page of asp.net and this page must be work in site that write with asp
I have 2 question:
!.how can I use asp cookies that use in asp pages in my asp.net page.
2.the .net framework install in server and I make folder in iis and add my
asp.net project there I have a simple test page that has just
response.write("test"); and try to run it but it shows error in