UploadHendler redirect

John Doe

I developed UploadHandler as an implementation of IHttpHandler utilizing
HttpWorkerRequest.
Also, it implements standar notifications like OnBeginUploadFile,
OnUploadProgress, OnUploadCompleted etc.
UploadHandler client throws an exception from the event handlers if
something goes wrong. For ex. user doesn't have the upload rights, file
too big etc.
UploadHandler then redirects to the appropriate page - success.aspx or
error.aspx.
For the most part it works just fine.
The problem I'm having is the situation when client throws an exception
in the middle of HttpWorkerRequest processing.
The page UploadHandler is launched from just displays "The page can not
be displayed" error and ignores HttpContext.Response.Redirect called
from the handler.
If HttpWorkerRequest is allowed to complete, redirection works.
Finally the question - it there a way to regularly interrupt
HttpWorkerRequest without the "The page can not be displayed" error?
Thanks
P.S. sorry if I posted to the wrong NG