Uploading a file in ASP

G.G.

Hi to all,
I have developed an ASP and VXML application.
An ASP page record a video with a form and the VXML tag <record> and
passes the parameters, thanks to a submit and the POST method, to
another ASP page which would have to upload the video on a IIS web
server, but it doesn't work. I can't use any servlet or cgi.
I attach the source code that uploads the video:

[...]

dim videofilename
videofilename = "registrazione.3gp"
dim objFS
dim obj3gpFile
set objFS = server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
set obj3gpFile = objFS.CreateTextFile("d:\video\" & videofilename)
obj3gpFile.writeline request.form("registravideo")
obj3gpFile.Close

set obj3gpFile = nothing
set objFS = nothing

[...]