Uploading a file

PW

Marc Nadeau said:
A $5 a line, i want to work for you sir. Choose your language.

Dude,

I bought a completed solution to a problem that would have taken me several
hours or days to produce. I'm not sure where you get the figure of $5 per
line, because at that rate $150 would mean 30 lines of code. The
functionality of ASPUpload contains far more than that. ASPUpload was the
professional solution I required for a project deliverable, not some
problematic half-solution that would have dissatisfied the client.
Comprende ?